Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need my iPhone connected to my Apple Watch to log a climb?
No! The Apple Watch app works independently from your phone, allowing you to leave your phone behind during a workout.
2. Is it possilible to log an unfinished climb?
Yes, long press on the level button to log an attempt.
3. Can I undo a climb from the Apple Watch?
You can undo the last action you've taken by force touching the Apple Watch and selecting "Undo".
4. Why do I need an account to use Pinnacle?
All climb sessions are automatically synced to your account so the data is never lost.
5. Is there a web dashboard to view my climb sessions?
Not yet, coming soon.